"I dey wear ya shoe?" Timi Dakolo shares photo of his wife posing in his shoes as he reveals he misses her




The way Timi Dakolo displays his love for his wife makes you just want to smile.
The singer just shared a photo of his wife wearing his shoes and the caption that accompanied the photo is heartwarming. Apparently, she wore his brand new shoes because she was missing him, so he asked her if he wears her shoes whenever he is missing her, then told her to go remove his shoes and clothes. He proceeded to tell her he's missing her and will be back soon.
He wrote: "WHEN I DEY MISS YOU .. I DEY WHERE YA SHOE?@ruzetti_bespoke SHOE WEY I NEVER ROCK.. AND CLOTHES... ABEG GO DO COMOT MY CHRISTMAS CLOTHES.. @busoladakolo YA WAY SHA.. AND TRY SMILE.. I DEY COME NEXT WEEK.. I MISS YOU #YARDPEOPLE"

Comments

Popular Posts

5 most affortable phones in Nigeria

Man gets shot in the neck and he makes a live video of it